Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of us are experiencing difficulties and anxiety. We understand it is a challenging and emotional time, and we're committed to help. If you find yourself in the midst of financial hardship, please call your NVB branch or lender to discuss your situation. We have proactively taken steps to develop plans to ensure we are doing our part to keep you financially stable. We're here for you and ready to work with you to help get you through these tough times.
It is with careful consideration, for the safety and health of our staff and customers, that beginning Friday, March 20th, all lobbies of North Valley Bank will have limited access until further notice.
All branch drive thrus will remain open for all cash and check services. Due to the lobbies having limited access, we have decided to extend our drive thru and call in (1-888-347-4355) hours to:
North Zanesville, South Zanesville, Mount Sterling, and Buckeye Lake:
Corning and Malta:
Monday-Wednesday and Friday: 8am-6pm
Thursday and Saturday: 8am-Noon
By Appointment Only
Downtown Business Banking Center:
By Appointment Only
- If you have a question about your personal loan situation, or would like to speak with a loan officer about a new loan, please call your nearest office to speak with a lender.
- If you have a CD that will be maturing in the near future, no worries, give us a call and we’ll get your CD rolled into the term, or product, of your choosing.
- We strongly encourage you to utilize our online services such as Online Banking and our Mobile App to check your balance, pay bills, and transfer funds. From our Mobile App, you can deposit your check right from your phone and eliminate the need to leave your house. As always, our staff is always available to answer any questions you many have via our “Contact Us” page on our website.
- We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that your money is safe in your account. Technological advances in the Banking industry gives you full access to your money 24/7 via ATM’s. North Valley Bank has over 32,000 fee free ATM’s nationwide (find your nearest free ATM at https://www.moneypass.com/) so that you can access your money anywhere, anytime. Withdrawing large amounts of cash from your account is not only a detriment to your safety, but leaves you uninsured should something happen to your cash. Simply put, once you withdraw cash from your account, we cannot put it back in your account if it is lost or stolen.
- Please know that our BCP committee continues to meet every morning to discuss not only the safety and health of our staff, customers, and communities, but also to ensure that the use of your finances are not interrupted by the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to follow the developments around this pandemic and keep you informed of any changes within North Valley Bank via our website and social media channels.