Utilizing services such as our ACH options for direct deposit, direct debit, as well as federal and state tax payments, will help you direct funds quickly and more efficiently. Our Cash Management suite also offers reconciliation tools that quickly identify possible fraudulent checks and assist with monitoring and reconciling your account activity.
Cash Management allows you to set up multiple users within your organization with individualized access to Cash Management functions and/or accounts. Each user can be set up according to your permissions. This ability allows you to utilize a dual control security to minimize error and safeguard your company for internal fraudulent activity. All this, plus the benefits of Online Banking and Bill Payment which frees up more of your time to focus on doing what you do best…managing your business! Please stop in and see us today!
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Automated Clearing House (ACH) collection is an electronic payment process that moves financial transactions within and between financial institutions. For businesses who want to get the most out of North Valley Bank’s Cash Management services, North Valley Bank delivers the ACH network to you via our ACH Options, allowing your business to utilize applications such as:
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Debit
- State and Federal Tax Payments
- Cash Concentration and Disbursement
- Corporate Trade Payments
North Valley Bank’s Account Reconciliation service assists your business with monitoring and reconciling your account activity. Reconciling your account is time consuming and often prone to errors. Why not use technology to help in the process.
- Account Reconciliation provides prompt and accurate reports on paid and outstanding checks, credits, debits, electronic transactions, etc.
- North Valley Bank’s Online Banking will compare and match each item automatically providing Full Reconciliation of your account. This process can be run as frequent as your needs demand.
- Using Online Banking, your company uploads an accounting file each time you issue checks. Account Reconciliation reports can be customized to fit your needs.
- Your Account Reconciliation file can be uploaded or entered manually. Also, the formatting requirements are very flexible so virtually any software program you utilize can provide the file for upload.